Friday, January 1, 2010

First Public Board Meeting of The Soapbox View

_______
10/24/12
CMF

Yes, I still have your e-mail addresses, but, nonetheless,
Welcome to the first public Soapbox View Board Meeting. Previously we've met through my e-mail, maybe 3 or 4 times tops, in anticipation of my being an independent writer.

First, I was supposed to through e-mail offer Steven the Publishers position. Now I'm theoretically relying on Steve possibly meandering through here and deciding to post an answer (Or e-mail). If not, I'm not asking him until the funds are raised for compensation before bothering him unless he wants to speak up and turn me down now. Otherwise I advise wait-and see. And no, the short Publisher bio remains until this is resolved.

By no means was anyone strong-armed to participate, nor expected if not monetized correctly.

Well I'm sure there's more to this meeting but I don't want to oggle over it, when everything is as it should be for the present. Tomorrow 10 AM I'm at the presentation to the Press of the Theodore Roosevelt exhibition at the Museum of Natural History. In that every essay is meant to be big, I'm anxious to experience this and maybe get in my own early assessment from the Press.

And if you don't know if you're a board member or not? You might be.

Plus I'd like to hope to keep our meetings public like this, or extremely private-public as the case may be.

At 9 PM The Board is temporarily adjourned, ladies and gentlemen.







1 comment:

  1. No comment. Quiet as a mouse that Steven can be. Salvador Dali is paintin all over the place, and Steven?

    ReplyDelete