Thursday, December 31, 2009

Theoretically you're here clicking something obscure.

I anticipate you will have clicked something black, appearing to be print and not a likely lit-up link.

I wish I could say Shangri-la's riches were already seeping across your screen. But it's just a secret that's not secret. Highly unlikely years separate visitors to this page as had recently happened with that San Diego judge who left a marker on a mountain that was finally found recently after maybe forty years. It was a lot. On television, so it must have been passed twenty-five.

Right, I already reckoned I needed to establish a point or most everyone wouldn't want to trail behind this banter since back a ways. But sometimes the words link enough and you're still there.

This is by far not good enough

pages leading various places it would come to pass that somewhere really obscure had to be found to plant this and that's all I've come up with so far is the writing of this down. The first page is a lot busier than I'd anticipated but I think I've found a credible cross section of art.

So, 10/24/12 10:22, I'm finding the link. Uh, this text has to improve. Dig my way back.

So here we are the 27th and I don't remember where the link to this page is. Maybe I'll remember, but if you got in here and remember how let me know. It was supposed to be a single digit, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment